This project is worth 50 points in total. It can be approached as a group project, or each person in the group can reproduce an individual photo.
You may use PhotoShop, Word, InDesign, Illustrator or whatever program you are comfortable with to modify and recreate your images. Each image will need to be saved in a format compatible for the blog and uploaded and viewable on the Group Weblogs.
For each image that your group has chosen:
- Display both the original image and reproduced image.
- Describe what your goal was in the reproduction of the image.
- Explain why you choose the image.
- Explain what you and your group were trying to convey or communicate in the reproduction of the chosen image.
- Get feedback from other groups in class and discuss whether you think that the image reproduction successfully communicated its intended meaning.
- Each image will need to be saved in a format compatible for the blog.
- Each image (and its original) and its corresponding discussion should be presented on a separate Page on the weblog.
- Images should be viewable on the blog with corresponding text posted around or under the image.
- If the group chooses to reproduce images individually, please credit the creator of each photo on the Image Page.